Although we take all care in informing members of the most up to date and correct information it remains the responsibility of clients to ensure they are familiar with all terms and conditions relating to individual travel products, visa and immigration, health and customs requirements associated with their travel.
Following is an overview of general items for you to consider in relation to your travel, however the overview may not be absolute in its content and clients must thoroughly check all details in regard to their travel plan. I.C.E. Cruises are happy to assist you in regard to any clarifications or other information you require.
All reservations are made in accordance with current schedules. Any change in scheduling or delays and the resulting impact on arrangements are not the responsibility of I.C.E. Cruises.
- Quotes are valid for 7 days excluding airfares. Airfares are valid at the time of quoting only.
- The amounts displayed exclude any credit card merchant fee surcharges.
- Packages, cruises and flights are subject to price and schedule change without notice and subject to availability.
- Terms and conditions apply to all bookings. It is the responsibility of the client to request and familiarise themselves with the terms & conditions for their particular travel.
- Your booking may be cancelled if the deposit and/or final payment is not received by the required date stipulated by the supplier.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure booking details are correct and all passenger names are correct and match passports. Name changes and booking changes incur penalties.
- All government fees, port charges, surcharges and taxes are subject to change without notice until final payment is made and tickets have been issued.
- Cancellation and amendment fees apply to all bookings once a deposit has been received.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they are aware of the latest travel advice issued by the Australian government and the latest health information for the destinations they are travelling. Information can be found at The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade & Travel Doctor.
I.C.E. Cruises strongly recommends that clients purchase adequate travel insurance cover for their destinations.
Cruise Bookings involving Lifestyle Qualified Credits
- Specific Lifestyle by Wyndham Member Tier & availability of specific Lifestyle Qualified Credits for discount amounts will be verified with Club Wyndham Owner Services prior to Final Confirmation of price + credits for this cruise booking.
- If the Lifestyle by Wyndham Member Tier does not match what is selected during the booking process then ICE Cruises will reprice the booking to match the price for the members' current Lifestyle Member Tier.
- If required number of Lifestyle Qualified Credits are not available for deposit with ICE Cruises within 30days of booking creation then ICE Cruises will reprice the booking to the applicable Lifestyle Member Tier / Lifestyle Qualified Credits that most closely matches [but is less than] the maximum number of Lifestyle Qualified Credits the member wishes to redeem.
- Price + Credits for all bookings are based on Lifestyle Member Tier & Lifestyle Qualified Credits offered at time of booking. Should Lifestyle Member Tier change or number of available Credits increase, after booking is deposited but prior to cruise departure, ICE Cruises is not able to reprice booking to a new higher member level or new amount of available credits.
NOTE: The Lifestyle Member Tier Price is the cash amount per person twin share to be paid for the cruise when the stated number of Lifestyle Qualified Credits per cabin is also deposited towards the cruise booking. The number of Lifestyle Qualified Credits per cabin will change as the tier of Lifestyle Membership is decreased. All fares are displayed in Australian Dollars and pricing is per person based on twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise. Although all due care is taken to keep information as up-to-date as possible, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice: due to currency fluctuations; fuel surcharge or tax increases and may not be guaranteed until paid in full. Gratuities may be an additional onboard charge depending on particular cruise line selected.
All travel is facilitated through:
- Our Vacation Centre Pty Ltd
- ABN# 54 105 542 176